Monday, June 23, 2014

Orphan Black



Hi guys! Since I don't have ANY time for reading right now, I decided to talk a bit about Orphan Black because the second season finale aired on Saturday and it was absolutely awesome and pretty please can I have season 3 right now?

But anyway

The plot
The first season starts with Sarah Manning, our main protagonist, witnessing the suicide of a woman who looks EXACTLY like her. So Sarah takes the woman's bag and decides to take over her life. At the same time she starts to meet more people that look exactly like her and she finds out that she is actually one of a series of clones.

Reasons you should watch the show


Tatiana Maslany: I don't even know what to say about this woman. She is an AMAZING actress. When she plays Sarah, I believe her and when she plays Cosima, I believe her too. HER ACTING IS INCREDIBLE AND I LOVE HER



 

All the characters: The clones may look all the same, but they are actually SO DIFFERENT FROM EACH OTHER AND UGH. You just have to love them even though you don't sometimes. And there are not only the clones! There is Felix, Sarah's foster brother and did I mention Paul?

  Yes I love this guy

The suspense: This show keeps you on the edge of your seat the whole time! You wanna now what's going on, you don't want the bad stuff to happen but it still does and SO AMAZING

Incredibly funny: You wouldn't believe it, but that show actually makes me laugh out loud pretty often

imagewith scenes like this for example

So I have to go back to studying now but basically it's just that this show is fantastic and it has it all and you really should go check it out because ALL THE LOVE FOR ORPHAN BLACK


No comments:

Post a Comment