Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Apocalypse Tag- Shadowhunter Version

Hi again!
So Blaze (I don't know you, but I saw your tag and loved it) made a tag which is somehow Zombie Apocalypse meets Shadowhunter. You can check her post out here

It is in honor of City of Heavenly Fire, which will be released in ONLY TWO WEEKS. So now Blaze decided to make the Zombie Apocalypse tag- but just with TMI/TID Characters.

Here are the rules:

You take 5 of your favorite books (for this version only the TMI and TID books, just your 5 favorites from those both of those series altogether) and you write the titles down and put them in a jar. Once they are in the jar, you pick out a slip of paper and it decides the book you pick. When you do that, you take the book and open to a random page and the first name that you see on the page will be your character for the question/team member that will be part of your zombie apocalypse team. If you see a name that has already been picked, you use the next name.
There are 10 different positions that the book characters, and they are the following:1. The first person to die2. The person you trip to get away from the zombies3. The first person to turn into a zombie4. The person that trips YOU to get away from the zombies5. The idiot of the team6. The "brains" of the team7. The team's medic8. The weapons expert9. The brawler10. The Team Captain
This was created by Nathan Hale on Youtube and you check out his video right here.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Okay, so I wrote all the books down and just chose five at random and got them in this order: City of Glass, Clockwork Princess, Clockwork Angel, City of Lost Souls, City of Fallen Angels

City of Glass:
1. Okay, so the first person to die is Hodge Starkweather. I can't say that I'm really sad about it, because well. He wasn't the nicest person in the world.

2. I trip Jace to get away from the zombies. Ehm ops, that probably wasn't a good move because he would still outrun me and I would die anyway. Stupid me.


Clockwork Princess:
3. The first person to turn into a zombie is Will Herondale. This makes me actually so mad at myself. WHY WILL WHY. He probably did it to save me because he actually is way to smart to get turned into a zombie

4. Gideon trips me to get away from the zombies. This is a bit surprising because I actually always thought that he was really nice, but well. I'm sure Sophie will be disappointed

Clockwork Angel:
5. The idiot of the team is Tessa. Well she does do things without thinking first, so I guess that makes kinda sense

6. Ehem. The "brains" of the team is Nate. Well, I guess we're all going to die then

City of Lost Souls:
7. Maia is the medic of the team. Well I guess she can do that? I don't like her on my team in general so I would have preferred if she would have become a zombie instead of Will

8. The weapons expert on my team is Lilith. I actually think that is pretty cool, because as a demon and stuff I am sure she is excellent with weapons. Maybe she can kill our "brains" by accident, since she is evil and everything. 

City of Fallen Angels:
9. The brawler in our round is Clary. Well, I had hoped she wouldn't be on my team at all, because we all know she just runs off and does whatever she wants, so well. I guess she can fight as a brawler and that's what we need.

10. Our team captain is Camille. Well ehm. I actually think she is pretty badass and I like her pretty much so I hope she won't lead us all to our deaths. (Can vampires even become zombies?!) But is she a good team player? I don't think she and Clary would get along. I hope they don't kill each other because I might need my brawler. 

My Zombie Apocalypse Team Overall:
First Person to Die: Hodge
Person I trip to get away from the Zombies: Jace
First person to turn into a Zombie: Will
Person that trips ME to get away from the Zombies: Gideon
Idiot of the Team: Tessa
Brains of the Team: Nate
Medic of the Team: Maia
Weapons Expert: Lilith
Brawler: Clary
Team Captain: Camille

------
Okay if I am brutally honest now, I don't have much faith in my team. Maybe Camille and Lilith could turn it around though... but if Nate is our brains and Clary our brawler... Because I wouldn't be any use after Will turned into a zombie. I would just look for ways to turn him back. Because that's what you do for the people you love.

Thanks for the tag it was a lot of fun. Btw, I saw it here. Go check Rachel's blog out, it's totally awesome. :D 


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know, right?! But I guess having a vampire on the team never hurts^^

      Delete